Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Alright... so I really want to share this link with you guys if you haven't seen it already. (I got the site from Pinterest) It links to a ladies' blog where she shares the 8 secrets to a perfect chocolate chip cookies. It is AMAZING! I bake and cook quite a bit, but I had no clue about some of these things! I followed her recipe along with the tips, and the cookies that followed were some of the best that I have made yet! I have a deep respect for this lady! She a woman who knows what she's talking about when it comes to cookies!

http://pinterest.com/pin/299700550172615781/





3 comments:

  1. All u need is a glass of milk:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of words. "I have a deep respect..."

    That was immaculate. Such a great way to put it!

    You are awesome, and I have a deep respect for you too, Jenny.

    Have you mentioned our new business idea to Dad yet? I think making wall quotes would be SOOOO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, Yum!!! Where's mine?!?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete