Monday, April 15, 2013

Fruit Icee

I made a fruit Icee the other day and I really liked how it turned out. I used my amazing Single Cup $14.00 Blender from Wal-Mart. I would seriously recommend it to all of you! Handy little blender it is!

a few strawberries
a few blueberries
a small chunk of lemon
a tiny bit of water
a couple ice-cubes
and little bit of your fav. sweetener

And of course... just like any recipe... add whatever looks good! Peaches, rasberries, blackberries, orange, etc.
The possibilties........ endless!

Easy.
Good.
Tasty.
Somewhat Healthy.
Better for you than a bag of chips and a sweet tea.


2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I use a vita mix blender! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to go to see this web page and reading the views of all colleagues about this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.

    Also visit my webpage; smart juicer

    ReplyDelete